Monday, November 6, 2017

How to Get back Deleted or Lost Posts?

Recently, one of my blogs got some technical problems. Despite attempting all of my strategies, the problems didn’t resolve. so I had to contact my Hosting Provider. They said, they’ll restore the last backup of my web site, and that I permissible permitted. But surprisingly, I saw 2 posts are missing once my website got fixed up. And the hosting company gave me the reason that they have my site’s backup only up to a certain date. let Pine Tree State make a case for the easy trick on however I recovered those 2 posts.



result for delete




How to Recover the Posts?

Now the difficult half is that a way to recover any deleted or lost post. you'll be able to simple have to identifying the link/URL of that post/posts. And you'll be able to find by getting to your Social Profiles/Pages wherever you have got shared those URLs/Links once it had been initial revealed. Just get the link from there, and the rest of the job is easy.
It’s already in your hand, after finding url. Use the archieve.org tools to recover your articles. after that, re-publish it on your site/blog with a similar url as before, in order that search engines will still send users to your that article.
For any help related to SEO you can contact us.We are counted as Best SEO Company in Delhi for our result oriented local SEO promotion.

Now It’s Your Turn

So that’s all about Restoring post or file.
Now I want to turn it over to you. Do you like my Post or not?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment below right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment